torsdag 2 maj 2013

Exercise A Subjective Drawing


I chose a piece of bark from a tree, I did want to find a nice piece of wood but had trouble locating something interesting enough.

Describing

• hard
• rough
• uneven
• dirty
• worn
• sharp

Chosen word = rough


I made this moodboard from photos when I gathered materials from the forest. 
The bark and materials below.







Line drawing in charcoal on brown paper.


Layered watercolour - wet on wet and dry on dry. On top of the first application of paint I dipped my finger in the water and then in the cups of watercolour and applied some extra details with my finger. 


And the finished piece. Coated in the materials found above, applied with a lot glue. It has a very interesting look to it and it actually feels like the piece of bark. 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar